Uptown Bounce: I Love the '90s
This event has passed.
Pre-registration for tonight has closed but you can register at the Museum when you arrive, see you tonight!
Free! Join the Museum of the City of New York and El Museo del Barrio for our free summer block parties celebrating East Harlem at the top of Museum Mile.
At the Museum of the City of New York: "I Love the '90s"
- Break out your best '90's moves as DJ Misbehaviour of Mobile Mondays! spins classic '90s hip-hop and more on our front terrace overlooking Central Park
- Celebrate the 30th anniversary of 5001 FLAVORS, the custom clothing & accessory parent company of the award-winning Harlem Haberdashery. 5001 FLAVORS will present an installation inside the Museum featuring six looks chronicling 30 years of their iconic designs.
- Step into our pro Photo Booth!
- Check out our hit exhibitions, including New York, New Music: 1980-1986, Analog City: NYC B.C. (Before Computers), and Activist New York
- Summer drinks and delicious bites available for purchase from the MCNY Bar and the Cornbread26 pop-up cafe
In the event of inclement weather, the party will move inside!
About Uptown Bounce:
Join the Museum of the City of New York (MCNY) and El Museo Del Barrio for our annual, co-presented series of free summer block parties featuring top DJs, special guests, live performances, art-making activities, drinks and bites, and more. To view all three 2022 Uptown Bounce events, click here.