Night of Noir Halloween Party
In advance: $25 General Admission | $20 for Museum Members
On the day of: $35 General Admission | $30 Museum Members
Join us for a high-style Halloween party inspired by the lurid yet glamorous world of 1940s Hollywood and film noir. Featuring music by DJ Operator Emz, dancing by Princess Lockerooo, a costume contest, and retro-themed cocktails. Inspired by our current exhibition, Through a Different Lens: Stanley Kubrick Photographs, the hard-boiled zeitgeist of the '40s springs to life with:
- A whirlwind mashup from DJ Operator Emz of Mobile Mondays! that samples iconic film noir scores, Halloween classics, and your favorite dancefloor anthems
- A special dance performance by Princess Lockerooo & Co. that pays homage to 1940s signature style and films
- A costume contest at 9:00 pm -- come in your most epic film noir Halloween-inspired costume, prizes will be awarded to the best dressed
- Through a Different Lens: Stanley Kubrick Photographs will be open for an after hours viewing
- Signature themed cocktails will be available for purchase
- From 7:00 – 9:00 pm, snacks will be available for purchase from Amy’s Bread
Members: To receive your discount, click on the "Buy Tickets" button above, then sign in to your account on the ticketing page.
Groups of 10 or more get discounts; contact us at email@example.com or 917.492.3395.
No face masks, heavy face paint, weapons (including costume weapons, weapon-like props, or any object deemed to be a safety risk), or excessively oversized costumes are permitted. All costumes are subject to security screening. The Museum of the City of New York may refuse entry to any visitor whose costume does not comply with these requirements.