Past Event: Night of Noir: A Halloween Party
In advance: $25 General Admission | $20 for Museum Members
At the door: $35 General Admission | $30 Museum Members
Lurid yet glamorous 1940s Hollywood film noir springs to life this Halloween in a party inspired by the black and white world of our current exhibition, Through a Different Lens: Stanley Kubrick Photographs, featuring:
- A whirlwind mashup from DJ Operator Emz of Mobile Mondays! that samples iconic film noir scores, Halloween classics, and your favorite dance floor anthems
- A special dance performance by Princess Lockerooo & Co. that pays homage to film noir and 1940s style
- A costume contest at 9:00 pm -- come in your most epic film noir or Halloween costume, prizes will be awarded to the best dressed
- Try your hand at NYC film trivia for a chance to win prizes
- Through a Different Lens: Stanley Kubrick Photographs will be open for an exclusive after hours viewing
- Signature themed cocktails will be available for purchase
- From 7:00 to 9:00 pm, snacks will be available for purchase from Amy’s Bread
Members: To receive your discount, click on the "Buy Tickets" button above, then sign in to your account on the ticketing page.
Groups of 10 or more get discounts; contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 917.492.3395.
No face masks, heavy face paint, weapons (including costume weapons, weapon-like props, or any object deemed to be a safety risk), or excessively oversized costumes are permitted. All costumes are subject to security screening. The Museum of the City of New York may refuse entry to any visitor whose costume does not comply with these requirements.