Alexander Hamilton Circle Corporate Membership Levels & Benefits
Small Business Member: $1,000 ($960 tax deductible)
- Invitations to an exciting monthly series of events including receptions and exhibition tours.
- Invitations to exclusive exhibition opening previews.
- A subscription to the Program Calendar and City Courant.
- Acknowledgment in the Museum’s Biennial Report and on (www.mcny.org).
- Free tickets to select public programs.
- 20% discount in the Museum Shop and 10% discount at Chalsty's Café.
- Reciprocal membership benefits with over 650 arts/cultural institutions throughout North America.
- Two personalized membership cards.
Associate: $2,500 ($2,460 tax deductible)
- All of the benefits of the Member level.
- 20% Museum Shop discount for all employees.
- Two additional personalized membership cards and two guest passes.
Fellow: $5,000 ($4,855 tax deductible)
- All of the benefits of the Associate level.
- Private tour for up to 25 clients or employees.
- Complimentary copies of books that accompany exhibitions.
- Five personalized membership cards and five guest passes.
Patron: $10,000 ($8,355 tax deductible)
- All of the benefits of the Fellow level.
- Free admission for all employees and one guest.
- Opportunity to host a private event at the Museum.*
- Ten additional membership cards and ten guest passes.
Partner: $25,000 ($23,355 tax deductible)
- All of the benefits of the Patron level.
- Two private tours for up to 25 clients or employees.
- 25 personalized membership cards and 25 guest passes.
Benefactor: $50,000 ($46,855 tax deductible)
- All of the benefits of the Partner level.
- Opportunity to host two private events at the Museum.*
- A special talk by a Museum curator.
- 50 additional guest passes.
*Rental fees are discounted, but members are responsible for costs relating to security, catering, photography, and audio/visual services.
For more information about Alexander Hamilton Corporate Membership levels or benefits, including exclusive packages for New York City law firms and local East Harlem businesses, please contact Olivia Cothren, Corporate Giving Manager at 917.492.3353 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that Memberships are not refundable or transferable. Categories and benefits are subject to change.
Current Alexander Hamilton Circle Corporate Members
As of August 2016
Bank of New York Mellon
Consolidated Edison Co. of New York, Inc.
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Fiduciary Trust Company International
Mount Sinai Department of Medicine
New York University
Ropes & Gray
Arnhold and S. Bleichroeder Holdings, Inc.
Ennead Architects LLP
Freeman & Co., LLC
Beyer Blinder Belle Architects & Planners, LLP
DeWitt Stern Group, Inc.
E.W. Howell Co., LLC.
Party Rental LTD.
Peter B. Cannell & Co., Inc.
Spears Abacus Advisors, LLC
Small Business Members
Audience Research & Analysis
Collegiate Church Corporation
Henry Street Settlement
Interphase Electric Corporation
Museum Travel Alliance
North Shore Architectural Stone
Phil & Co.
The Stop & Stor Charitable Fund
W. P. Carey Inc.