Give the gift of history and we’ll throw in the future—schedule a group tour of the Museum’s Exhibitions.
Private group tours are available as gifts to friends and family members or as custom experiences for university groups, companies, clubs, and organizations.
The Museum offers by-reservation group tours as well as regularly scheduled Public Tours. (Please visit Education for pre-K through Grade 12 student tours.)
Book a group tour of our exhibitions and receive:
- A unique learning experience for your students
- A fascinating and fun behind-the-scenes peek for your clients
- An eye-opening moment for your out-of-town guests
- A one-of-a-kind gift to the New York know-it-all in your life.
Group tours are approximately 60 minutes for a maximum of 30 people per group. Multiple group tours can be accommodated simultaneously and are led by Museum Scholars—Ph.D. candidates, post-doctoral researchers and/or early-career academics. Group tour rates include general admission and a 15% discount at Museum Store. By special request and rates, group tours after hours and group tours with a Museum Curators can be arranged.
Group Tour Rates:
- For-profit rate: $320 flat fee for up to 20 adults and $16 per person thereafter with a maximum group size of 30 people
- Not-for-profit rate: $280 flat fee for up to 20 adults and $14 per person thereafter with a maximum group size of 30 people
Group Tour After Hours Rates
- $600 flat fee for up to 20 adults with a Museum Scholar
- $650 flat fee for up to 10 adults with a Museum Curator
Group Tour with a Museum Curator Rates
- $500 flat fee for up to 10 adults during Museum Hours
- $650 flat fee for up to 10 adults after Museum Hours
Highlight tours are offered by a Museum Docent without advance reservation and free with Museum admission on weekdays at 2 pm and Saturdays at 1 pm and 3 pm. All tours are in English and meet on the first floor in the rotunda.
Make a Reservation: contact email@example.com and or call (917) 492-3403 to reserve your tour or for additional information or questions.