The Museum of the City of New York welcomes groups of 10 or more visitors for guided or self-guided tours of the Museum's special exhibitions. Most tours last approximately 45 minutes and include general admission to the Museum. Tours are available during regular hours, every day, 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. All groups receive a 15% discount in the Museum Shop.
Pre-K through 12 Student Groups should register with the Museum's Frederick A.O. Schwarz Children's Center by calling 917.492.3334 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Rates are per person
For information or to schedule a tour, submit the Group Reservations Form, call 917.492.3403, or e-mail email@example.com.
Reservations and Policies
- Reservations are required for all group visits of 10 or more.
- All tours are subject to availability and must be booked at least two weeks in advance, however, less notice can be accommodated if the schedule permits, however additional fees may apply.
- Guided tours are for a minimum of 10 people. If your group is less than 10, you will be charged for the required 10 people.
- Guided tours require a 25% deposit and must be paid in full one week in advance by check or credit card (Visa, MC, AMEX, Discover) and are non-refundable. A credit will be given to paid cancellations which will be good for one year.
- Self-guided tours may pay upon arrival.
Lunch and Dining Options
The Museum Cafe is open during regular hours and offers a variety of sandwiches, salads, snacks, and beverages. For additional dining options and neighborhood restaurant recommendations, please call 917.492.3403.
Visit the NYCDOT website for parking policies and restrictions.