Terms and Conditions:
The term "image" ("Image") as used herein refers to any low-resolution file downloaded directly from this website or to any custom reproduction photographic print received in fulfillment of an order via this website.
- Downloaded low resolution files are available on a limited basis free of charge, for personal one-time, one-copy use, such as reference, a school report, or similar purpose. All images on the site are not available for download.
- Custom reproduction photographic prints are ready for shipment approximately 2 to 3 weeks after the date of the order, with a non-guaranteed date of delivery.
- 8" x 10" reproduction prints will be shipped via the U.S. Postal Service. 11"x14" reproductions will be shipped via Federal Express, second business-day delivery. For international shipping please call 212-534-1672 x 3375.
- All Images are for personal use only. They may not be reproduced, publicly displayed, or re-distributed in any manner, in any medium.
- Reproduction, public display, or distribution of an Image from any copy format (digital or print) via any medium requires the permission of the Museum. The Museum has the right to determine and collect a permission fee, if any, for such uses. The Museum reserves the right to refuse any request to reproduce, publicly display, or distribute an Image, and to impose limitations on such uses.
High-resolution digital files are available for reproduction purposes where a permission fee applies. For more information on procedures and fees, please contact Rights & Reproductions:
Voice: 212-534-1672 x 3375