The Museum of the City of New York opened to the public on Alexander Hamilton’s birthday in 1932, and a bronze sculpture of Hamilton adorns the Museum’s façade. The Museum’s patrons’ program is named in honor of this brilliant and influential New Yorker. Members of the Alexander Hamilton Circle provide essential support for the Museum’s general operations and receive numerous special benefits.
Alexander Hamilton Circle Membership Levels and Benefits
- Two personalized membership cards offering unlimited free admission.
- Reciprocal membership benefits with over 650 arts/cultural institutions throughout North America
- Invitations to a year-round series of special events, including receptions, lectures, and behind-the-scenes visits to Museum exhibitions and collections planned exclusively for Museum patrons.
- Lunch with the Museum's Ronay Menschel Director.
- Complimentary Museum Individual membership to give to a friend.
- Ten guest passes to the Museum.
- 20% discount in the Museum Shop and 10% discount at Chalsty's Café.
- Complimentary access to our roster of Public Programs. Visit mcny.org/programs for more information
- Subscription to the City Courant, the Museum's Journal.
- Invitations to gala events, including the Spring Symposium & Luncheon, Cabaret!, and Chairman's Leadership Award Dinner.
- Listing in the Museum's Biennial Report and on the Museum's website.
- $914 is tax-deductible.
Join or Renew at the $1,000 level.
All of the benefits of the Member level, plus:
- A guided tour of the Museum with refreshments for up to 10 guests (advance notice required).
- $2,359 is tax-deductible.
Join or Renew at the $2,500 level.
All of the benefits of the Associate level membership, plus:
- A guided tour of the Museum with refreshments for up to 25 guests (advance notice required).
- $4,859 is tax-deductible.
Join or Renew at the $5,000 level.
All of the benefits of the Fellow level, plus:
- Opportunity to host a private party or reception in the Museum's landmark building.
- $9,859 is tax-deductible.
Join or Renew at the $10,000 level.
All of the benefits of the Patron level, plus:
- Two tickets to the Chairman's Leadership Award Dinner.
- $23,355 is tax-deductible.
Join or Renew at the $25,000 level.
All of the benefits of the Partner level membership, plus:
- Two tickets to the Chairman’s Leadership Award Dinner.
- $48,355 is tax deductible.
Join or Renew at the $50,000 level.
Upcoming AHC Events
Thursday, February 18th, 7:00 to 10:00 pm
Join us for a performance of Broadway’s Fiddler on the Roof, followed by a talkback featuring lyricist Sheldon Harnick with members of the cast. Tickets are 30% off the regular price – space is limited, so please contact us to reserve your tickets by February 12th.
Thursday, March 17th, 6:00 to 8:00 pm
Reception and curator-led tour of Dressing Room: Archiving Fashion, a behind-the-scenes look at the complex digitization process of rarely seen midcentury costumes and garments worn by notable New York women and created by celebrated designers.
Tuesday, May 17th, 6:00 to 8:00 pm
Reception and private curator-led tour of New York's Yiddish Theater: From the Bowery to Broadway with Dr. Edna Nahshon.
For reservations and further information, please contact Gabi Barton at email@example.com or at 917.492.3430. Programs are subject to change.
For more information about Alexander Hamilton Membership levels or benefits, please contact Gabi Barton, Development Officer for Annual Foundation and Individual Giving, at 917.492.3430 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Alexander Hamilton Circle is sponsored by:
Please note that Memberships are not refundable or transferable. Categories and benefits are subject to change.