Alexander Hamilton Circle Membership Levels and Benefits
- Two personalized membership cards offering free unlimited admission.
- Reciprocal membership benefits with over 650 arts/cultural institutions throughout North America
- Invitations to a year-round series of special events, including receptions, lectures, and behind-the-scenes visits to Museum exhibitions and collections planned exclusively for City Museum patrons.
- Lunch with the Museum's Ronay Menschel Director.
- Complimentary City Museum membership to give to a friend.
- Ten guest passes to the City Museum.
- 20% discount in the Museum Shop and 10% discount at Chalsty's Café.
- Subscription to the Program Calendar and tickets to sold out public programs (advance notice required).
- Subscription to the City Courant, the Museum's Journal.
- Invitations to gala events, including the Spring Lecture Symposium & Luncheon, Cabaret!, and Chairman's Leadership Award Dinner.
- Listing in the City Museum's Biennial Report and on the Museum's website.
- $914 is tax-deductible.
Join or Renew at the $1,000 level.
All of the benefits of the Member level, plus:
- A guided tour of the City Museum with refreshments for up to 10 guests (advance notice required).
- Two tickets to any Fireside Chat, the Museum's lecture series to benefit the F.A.O. Schwarz Children's Center.
- $2,359 is tax-deductible.
Join or Renew at the $2,500 level.
All of the benefits of the Associate level membership, plus:
- A guided tour of the City Museum with refreshments for up to 25 guests (advance notice required).
- $4,859 is tax-deductible.
Join or Renew at the $5,000 level.
All of the benefits of the Fellow level, plus:
- Listing on the Donor Wall at the Fifth Avenue entrance to the City Museum's landmark building (advance notice required and direct costs, such as catering and Museum staffing, apply.
- Opportunity to host a private party or reception in the City Museum's landmark building.
- $9,859 is tax-deductible.
Join or Renew at the $10,000 level.
All of the benefits of the Patron level, plus:
- Two tickets to the Chairman's Leadership Award Dinner.
- $23,355 is tax-deductible.
Join or Renew at the $25,000 level.
All of the benefits of the Partner level membership, plus:
- Two tickets to the Chairman’s Leadership Award Dinner.
- $48,355 is tax deductible.
Join or Renew at the $50,000 level.
Upcoming AHC Events
Thursday, September 10th, 6:00 to 8:00 pm
Reception and private curator-led tour of Folk City: New York and the Folk Music Revival with Dr. Stephen Petrus. Visit mcny.org/folkcity for more information.
Thursday, September 24th, 6:00 to 7:30 pm
Private tour of the newly designed and reopened Whitney Museum at 99 Gansevoort Street, featuring American art exhibition, America is Hard to See. Visit whitney.org/Exhibitions/AmericaIsHardToSee for more information.
Monday, October 26th, 6:00 to 8:00 pm
Reception and private curator-led tour of Jacob A. Riis: Revealing New York’s Other Half with Dr. Bonnie Yochelson. Visit mcny.org/jacobriis for more information.
Thursday, November 19th, 6:00 to 8:00 pm
Reception and private tour of Taffin, the New York showroom of jewelry designer James Taffin de Givenchy.
Monday, December 7th, 6:00 to 8:00 pm
Reception and behind-the-scenes peek at the Museum’s portrait collection with Bruce Weber, Curator of Paintings and Sculpture.
For reservations and further information, please contact Gabi Barton at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 917.492.3430. Programs are subject to change.
For more information about Alexander Hamilton Membership levels or benefits, please contact Gabi Barton, Manager of Annual Giving, at 917.492.3430 or email@example.com.
The Alexander Hamilton Circle is sponsored by:
Please note that Memberships are not refundable or transferable. Categories and benefits are subject to change.